Map contains 13 races Centaur, Draenei, Demon (Burning Legion), Forsook (Forsaken), Goblin, Human, Naga, Night Elves, Orc, Satyr, Sindorei (Blood Elves), Tuskarr, and Undead. They have evolved into functional societies to build armies worthy enough to put a fight against the original four or against each other.
Credits of borrowed icons, triggers and models are shown within Map Info.
Additional evolution of races are available to download Barren Eye, Ice Cube, Leaflet Forest and Dusk Outlands.
* Centaur utilized the force of stamina to allow hit and runs as well as quickly defending bases.
* Demon - Undetermined
* Draenei specializes in magic abilities that greatly damages opposing armies during battle.
* Forsook focuses on the preservation of units allowing them to endure longer during battle.
* Goblins focus on quick production of units of high agility units who attack very quickly.
* Human - Undetermined
* Night Elf specializes in strong aggressive units that allows them to dominate in battle.
* Naga concentrates on creating adaptive units that counter act against any unit in battle.
* Orc thrives on developing an early attack force that greatly affects the development process of opponents.
* Satyr focuses on damaging an army as a whole decreasing hp per second.
* Sindorei each unit have a special skill that allows them to battle with unusual abilities.
* Undead can build a self sustaining army if utilized properly they can defeat anyone in battle.
* Tuskarr disrupts the performances of opposing armies and increases the attributes of friendly units.